This privacy notice discloses the privacy practices for lucamusumeci.com. This privacy notice applies solely to information collected by this Web site. It will notify you of the following:
1. What personally identifiable information is collected from you through this Web site, how it is used and with whom it may be shared.
2. What choices are available to you regarding the collection, use and distribution of your data.
3. The security procedures in place to protect the loss, misuse or alteration of information under lucamusumeci.com control.
4. How you can update or correct any inaccuracies in your information.
Information Collection, use and Sharing we request information from you on our order form. To buy from us, you must provide contact information (like name and shipping address) and financial information (like credit card number, expiration date). This information is used for billing purposes and to fill your orders. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
The personal information you provide us will not to sold, distributed, or otherwise shared with anyone. The only exception is that we may share the information with a third-party vendor solely for administrative purposes and only then if the vendor also has agreed to abide by this agreement. If you prefer that we do not share your name and address with a vendor, please contact us via email.
Your Access to and Control Over Information if you subscribe to our mailing list, you may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time by contacting us via email. You can also do the following:
- · See what data we have about you, if any.
- · Change/correct any data we have about you.
- · Have us delete any data we have about you.
- · Express any concern you have about our use of your data.
Security we take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the Web site, your information is protected both online and offline.
Wherever we collect sensitive information, such as credit card data, that information is encrypted and transmitted to us in a secure way. You can verify this by looking for a closed lock icon at the bottom of your Web browser, or looking for "https" at the beginning of the address of the Web page.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job (for example, billing or customer service) are granted access to personally identifiable information.